Monday, February 26, 2007

Superhero Project


The topic that I decided to write about, was about the Superhero Project. I loved the superhero project because we got to write a project about superheroes, I enjoyed that because I am so fascinated by superheroes. Also, we got to pick two superheroes and predict what might the offspring look like and what might its powers will be and what abilities it might have. Lastly, we got to draw the superhero baby, and that was fun because we got to put all the traits together and see what it would look like. In my opinion this project was very fun and interesting because using two totally different superheroes and putting them together to make an offspring. I was also fun and interesting, because we got to use all the work that we learned before and put it all together. For example, we had to use a trait chart, a punnett squares chart and lastly we used a tally chart to see what sex the offspring would be. What I learned from a website was that DNA is polymer. And a polymer is a compound formed from two or more polymeric compounds. Polymer is know as "polynucleotide." Also, that Adenine and Guanine are purines. And that Cytosine and Thymine are pyrimidines.

No comments: